Welcome!

Welcome to my blog where I hope to keep you all informed about my progress through this little adventure called cancer. I'm writing as much for myself as for anyone else, to document this journey and all the (hopeful) learning that takes place. Be warned that you are likely to encounter posts that may contain entirely tmi about bodily functions, that may be narcissistic and self indulgent, that might be poorly written or that may not interest you in the least, especially if you're just wondering "How's Steph feeling?" Comments and questions are welcome. Thanks for coming by!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hair Watch 2011: The Shaving

On Saturday we had "Family Head Shaving Day". Jet balked and said he didn't want to be bald, so we let him keep the mohawk. I let Gadget use a longer attachment and I love how his shaved head and long beard/goatee make him look like some kind of sinister magician.
Today the little short hairs started falling out en masse in the shower. Hopefully I will be smooth soon because right now it looks all patchy and weird. And then I shall have a clean canvas. :)

6 comments:

  1. You look great! What a beautiful family... You are good looking people! :) miss you at school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda, we try. :)
    Miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Steph .... I agree, Gadget looks good with a shaved head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful - just as we all suspected! :-) I love Jet's mohawk and Gadget looks fantastically sinister (and handsome too!). Checked out a few hats at the cancer center today but didn't like any of them for you. Still looking around. :-) Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!! The gal who is doing the trunk show here in November has some cute hats too!
    Love you girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That...is one good looking family. Love the shaven solidarity. Love you! Thank you for taking us on your journey with you.

    ReplyDelete