Welcome!

Welcome to my blog where I hope to keep you all informed about my progress through this little adventure called cancer. I'm writing as much for myself as for anyone else, to document this journey and all the (hopeful) learning that takes place. Be warned that you are likely to encounter posts that may contain entirely tmi about bodily functions, that may be narcissistic and self indulgent, that might be poorly written or that may not interest you in the least, especially if you're just wondering "How's Steph feeling?" Comments and questions are welcome. Thanks for coming by!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Blatant Self Promotion: Belly Dance Show Sunday Oct. 16th!

This is a bit late, but if your Sunday evening is free, come on down to Club Fox in Redwood City for a very entertaining evening of belly dance! The Red Desert Dance Company presents "Shake, Shimmy, and Shiver!!! A Halloween Belly Dance Spectacular!" We have an amazing lineup of great dancing talent. I myself will be performing just one brief solo during the first set but I will have a sword on my head!
Show starts at 6pm and will run about 2.5 hours with a short intermission.


There's a $10 cover at the door.
Here's the website for Club Fox: http://www.clubfoxrwc.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment