Welcome!

Welcome to my blog where I hope to keep you all informed about my progress through this little adventure called cancer. I'm writing as much for myself as for anyone else, to document this journey and all the (hopeful) learning that takes place. Be warned that you are likely to encounter posts that may contain entirely tmi about bodily functions, that may be narcissistic and self indulgent, that might be poorly written or that may not interest you in the least, especially if you're just wondering "How's Steph feeling?" Comments and questions are welcome. Thanks for coming by!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

BSP: Dance Video

Here's a video of my performance on Sunday. It felt really good to be dancing again. Overall a super fun show with lots of great dancers. Thank you to Dave, Jen, Michelle and Andrea for being there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUr28Ui_Hik

No comments:

Post a Comment