Welcome!

Welcome to my blog where I hope to keep you all informed about my progress through this little adventure called cancer. I'm writing as much for myself as for anyone else, to document this journey and all the (hopeful) learning that takes place. Be warned that you are likely to encounter posts that may contain entirely tmi about bodily functions, that may be narcissistic and self indulgent, that might be poorly written or that may not interest you in the least, especially if you're just wondering "How's Steph feeling?" Comments and questions are welcome. Thanks for coming by!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Special Day

Today is very special because on this day in 1951 my mom and dad got married. 7 children, 11 grandchildren, 8 moves and 60 years

later, they renewed their vows this morning in church.
They have always stood by each other and by all of us through many ups and downs. Thanks, Mom and Dad, for showing us how it's done. I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment