Welcome!

Welcome to my blog where I hope to keep you all informed about my progress through this little adventure called cancer. I'm writing as much for myself as for anyone else, to document this journey and all the (hopeful) learning that takes place. Be warned that you are likely to encounter posts that may contain entirely tmi about bodily functions, that may be narcissistic and self indulgent, that might be poorly written or that may not interest you in the least, especially if you're just wondering "How's Steph feeling?" Comments and questions are welcome. Thanks for coming by!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Update: Hair Watch 2011

Let the shedding begin! I could probably sit at the sink all day pulling out handfuls of hair, it's equal parts fun and disturbing. Instead I'm wearing a hat (thanks MJ!) so it doesn't get all over the place and going about my day.
On the upside, perhaps I will also lose my mustache, chin whiskers and the other hair I usually pay so much money to remove. :)

1 comment:

  1. I sure miss you at work! I enjoy your glass half full attitude and as always...your HILARIOUS SENSE OF HUMOR! You are always in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete